Does this sound familiar?
Are you worried about the toll stress is taking on your life?
Caregivers aren’t usually able to address the cause of stress, but we can control how we react to it.
- Build a supportive community, but online and offline.
- Foster gratitude and mindfulness.
- Do what you can to get better rest.
- Eat healthy, even on the go.
- Get exercise regularly, even if you have to be creative about it.
- Acknowledge and accept how you feel – let it out, don’t bottle it up.
- Find ways to make time for yourself.