To celebrate National Family Caregiver Month, we’re giving away some great resources for caregivers!
Rick Lauber has generously donated a signed copy of his book to giveaway to our community and we have created a beautiful surprise giveaway to all contestants.
From Nov. 5, 2013 to Nov. 14, 2013 you can enter for a chance to win a free copy of The Caregiver’s Guide for Canadians (but it’s a guide for everyone!) AND all winners will receive a special gift for participating!
What should you do when your mother or father grows old? It’s the natural course of life, but so many children of aging parents are caught unprepared. When a parent’s physical or mental health begins to fail, an adult child can be left scrambling to help, balance his or her time, and even just cope.
The Caregiver’s Guide for Canadians will provide you with valuable advice to help you provide good eldercare while balancing all the demands on your time. It provides practical, realistic guidance; encouragement and insights to help you care for elders in need.
Contest information and rules
- One entry per person please!
- You are providing your email address so we may contact you for details on where to send your prize and giving us your name so we can personally address you!
- Winners have two weeks to claim their prize from sent date of announcement email
- Winner and runner ups are chosen at random
- Entries will be accepted until November 14, 2013 11:59pm
- Winner will be announced: November 16, 2013